The most important saving for any individual is how the safety of their valuables in a locker, bank or at the safe haven of their homes, however with more hackers, phishing scams, skimming the electronic cards there arises the need for digital hygiene and safety with optimum risk management whether it is an individual or for an enterprise. The source of the problem arises when users are slightly casual in disclosing their used password and encrypted keys amidst strangers who could just be hackers on the prowl.
A year back there was a lot of Chaos on the digital wallets being hacked and investors could just not see their coins in their wallets which just disappeared. The Crypto shuffler Trojan which silently copied the set of keys which were typed and transfers them into its malicious wallet while a payment transaction goes through, without the user’s being aware the coins are siphoned off by the crooks.
How to keep them safe?
- avoid transactions through unsafe networks which could be a possible haven for hackers
- safeguarding the assets with the use of good malware scanner which can detect any kind of digital intrusion
- support and help newcomers in the digital space to ensure they understand the safety aspect
- the wallet seed is important, losing them would precariously put the locker safety exposing it for being wiped off
- keeping huge amounts initially in the digital locker could be unsafe, first understand the basics of the digital wallet security and then go on to save more in them
Whatever be the case, the chances of malware running in any other system which could just get copied to the user system is matter of a stream of virtual data, hence protecting the cryptic code, the wallets the key codes and keeping track of the coin movements when trading aggressively is important, the passcodes should be avoided to be shared with the broker in case of trading online in the software platform like QProfit System where the manual trading or the robotic trading is done on a continuous basis round the clock. After all with all the security features in place the medium of exchange of transactions there could a lapse in the internal security systems of the enterprise or organization which are heavily trading in the digital currency and internal compromise of data, information and tokens could be another way for the coins to be swiped off.